Monday, March 12, 2012

6 Word Memoir Final Draft

                                                  The man who walked away......Forever.



           I chose this story because well to me it's the most easiest to write about. I didn't really know my dad but what i do know about him is that he mistreated my mom and sisters. I was 5 when my parents got divorced so I don't remember my dad much, basically anything about him. I did see him like a couple of years ago for my sisters graduation, unfortunately he was with another woman, A new family. He tried to come into our lives again by saying he'll by whatever we want, but it was pointless and stupid to think one thing can make us forgive him. He left my mom to take care of me and my 2 older sisters, she didn't have enough money but we lived, he never even paid child support. My mother basically told me stuff about him but for some reason she still forgave him. He basically taught me to be better in the future, to never walk out of my future kids life and then come back like nothing ever happened. The image basically shows a man walking away and never turning back. Sometimes I wonder how life would have been with him, probably better, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment